Sale!

£1.99 £1.35

For sterilisation of all Home Brewing and household implements.

Directions

Dissolve 1 teaspoon into 1 pint of water.

Avoid inhaling fumes.

Harmful if swallowed.

May cause skin and eye irritation.

Description

For sterilisation of all Home Brewing and household implements.

Directions

Dissolve 1 teaspoon into 1 pint of water.

Avoid inhaling fumes.

Harmful if swallowed.

May cause skin and eye irritation.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Youngs Sodium Metabisulphite 100g”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *